Education builds one’s intellect, ability, and personality development. Keeping the importance of education in mind, The School of International Development is pleased to announce the International Development Scholarships.
The main objective of this programme is to support Indian students who want to undertake a postgraduate taught degree at the University of East Anglia.
The University of East Anglia is ranked #320 in Best Global Universities. The students from India will receive an award amount of £8000 for master’s study.
User Review( vote)
East Anglia University is one of the world’s greatest universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and employee support. It’s a prestigious university with a reputation for academic and scientific prowess. It has a wide range of programmes in different geographies and courses.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university provides students with a wide range of professional options in education, community, and culture. Students have various opportunities to develop their talents and build a good future in their subjects of choice in this dynamic environment.
Application Deadline: The last date of the scholarship application deadline is 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: ??The School of International Development
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: £8000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree programme of your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a postgraduate taught degree programme at the university. After that, students must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a personal letter
- Diploma and transcripts showing that you meet with the general entry requirement
- Proof of completion of English 6 course or the acquired equivalent knowledge through previous studies
- Two references (name, e-mail, telephone number, relation)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of East Anglia will provide an award of amount £8000 to the successful applicants who want to study in the UK.