Rotterdam School of Management at the Erasmus University is offering the Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships to support the higher education of international students in the Netherlands. The scholarship programme is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
This study award is available for brilliant students who want to undertake a bachelor’s degree programme in International Business Administration.
With the award of € 2,209, this scholarship will support undergraduate education.
User Review( votes)
Erasmus University is a public university in the Netherlands named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus. It has seven faculties and focuses on topics such as health, wealth, governance, and culture.
Why should you study at Erasmus University? It is one of the largest institutes in the Netherlands, with 23,940 students and seven faculties, and is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world. It is well-known for combining high-quality education with a global perspective that enriches. This university comes highly recommended because it provides excellent courses, resources, and opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1 February 2022.
- University or Organization: Erasmus University
- Department: Rotterdam School of Management
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: € 2,209
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor programme in International Business Administration
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective students of the IBA programme starting their studies in the academic year 2022/2023. The candidate has a nationality belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA), entitled to pay the statutory tuition fee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The first step is to register for the Bachelor International Business Administration programme in Studielink.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- A concise entrepreneurial dimension essay of a maximum of 850 words that answer the following questions:
- What does entrepreneurship mean to you? Please also describe what experiences shaped your view on entrepreneurship (200 words)
- How do your past and current activities demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit? (200 words)
- What are your plans for the future and why? (200 words)
- What is your motivation to apply for the scholarship and why would the mentorship and financial support be best invested in you? (250 words)
- A budget plan using this template, explaining how you are going to finance years 1, 2, and 3 of the IBA programme
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants with an insufficient level or grade based on the type of diploma must take an English language proficiency test in order to qualify for the programme.
The university will provide the annual statutory tuition fee (€ 2,209 in 2022/2023) as well as yearly book fees to a maximum of € 600 per year, conditional upon annual re-evaluation.