The University of Exeter Business School is providing a fantastic funding scheme called Online International Scholarships to help students fund their studies in the UK.
This educational award is available to both UK and international students who hold an offer to study the MSc International Business (Online) program of study in May 2023 or September 2023.
Worthy offer for candidates in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1955, the University of Exeter comprises six colleges, one of which being the College of Engineering, Mathematics, and Physical Sciences. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs in various scientific, humanities, and social science areas.
Why study at the University of Exeter? In your selected subject, the institution will provide you with in-depth information, excitement, and highly employable skills. Through experiences such as job experience, students will be able to develop and refine these skills.
Application Deadline: for May 2023 entry: 4th May 2023
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters’s degree
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc International Business (Online) program of study
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the entry requirements for your chosen postgraduate program and enroll in the program 2023/2024.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of a bachelor’s degree and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Awards of £5,000 (MSc students) and £750 (single module students) are available to Home and International students with an offer to study the MSc International Business (Online) program of study in January, May, or September 2023.