Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore, the Erasmus University Rotterdam is providing the PhD Positions in the Netherlands.
The research will be conducted in the province of Zeeland in close collaboration with healthcare organizations and professionals in that region. The PhD is expected to translate real-life problems in the care trajectories in Zeeland into research that will benefit reablement and the optimization of care for older persons.
This support will help you pursue a PhD degree by providing you with an amount of €2443—€3122 per month.
User Review( votes)
The Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management (ESHPM) is part of Erasmus University Rotterdam, a highly renowned international research university ranked 68th in the Best Global Universities list.
Why study at Erasmus University Rotterdam? The Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management (ESHPM) conducts national and international policy and organizational scientific research focusing on health care, health economics, medical technology assessment, social, medical sciences, health legislation, and health insurance. Furthermore, it is mainly involved in research.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 14 March 2022
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award:€2443—€3122 per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Senior Friendly Care Trajectories
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The position requires advanced skills in quantitative and qualitative methods. Therefore, you need to have experience with both. You need to demonstrate an affinity with the research group – older vulnerable persons, their informal caregivers, and health professionals, as well as the ability to communicate and interact with them in a person-centered, respectful and professional manner.
- Since the empirical work will be conducted in the Netherlands, mastering the Dutch language in reading and speaking is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applications should contain a motivation letter in English, an extensive curriculum vitae, two reference letters and may include pdf versions of publications and teaching evaluations.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are expected to have a master’s degree in the field of healthcare organization or management, operations management, innovation management, business administration, or another relevant master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent English communication and writing skills.
Winners will receive the amount of €2443—€3122 per month to complete their PhD degree in the Netherlands.