The University of Florida is offering Freshman scholarship for international students in the US. International students are eligible for non-need based scholarships. International students must provide appropriate visa/immigration documentation to the International Services Office prior to receiving funds.
Study Subject: Any subject
Employer: University of Florida
A fine program for international students
User Review( votes)
Students are selected for admissions scholarships based upon the following criteria. Some scholarships may have additional selection criteria.
- High school GPA (recalculated by admissions)
- Post-secondary GPA must be at least 3.0 (if taking dual enrollment or college coursework)
- SAT or ACT test scores
- Your classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident
How to Apply
To be considered for admissions scholarships, be sure to:
- Submit a completed admissions application by January 15. There is no separate application needed, but all required information, including application fee or fee waiver, official SAT or ACT scores, official high school transcripts, and any other required documents are needed for an application to be considered complete. Ensure that your application is complete by logging into my.usf.edu, selecting OASIS and reviewing the admissions checklist.
- Review your residency classification by checking my.usf.edu. If necessary, please submit an updated residency declaration by January 15. Many scholarships are only available to Florida residents, so it is crucial to ensure you are classified correctly.
- Submit updated SAT or ACT scores if you retest in the Fall semester.
Benefits: The grant will provide the amount up to $48,000
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 1, 2019