The University of Glasgow very excitedly invites academic achievers and excellent students to participate in its award program held in the UK. It has decided to present the University of Glasgow African Partners Award for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is exclusively open to international students who wish to join Postgraduate taught and Master’s programs at the University of Glasgow. Successful applicants will receive up to 15 awards, including a full tuition fee waiver of the applied program.
Excellent opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow is a general research institute in Glasgow, Scotland. The University of Glasgow is dedicated to undertaking world-leading research and providing an intellectually stimulating learning environment that benefits culture, society, and the economy. The University of Glasgow is rated 73rd in QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Glasgow? The university presents students with exceptional benefits and wonderful chances for career development. At this university, students can pursue a variety of professions, receive a top-notch education, and take advantage of student services. A wide range of occupations, career paths, and possibilities for professional development are all available to students.
Application Deadline: 28th April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught and Masters program
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 15
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Postgraduate taught and Masters program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for a degree program that is eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honours.
- Candidates hold an offer of a place for a one-year postgraduate taught Master’s program for September 2023.
- Candidates must have International fee status.
- Candidates must be a student or members of staff at one of the University partners in Africa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants must use the university portal that accepts admission applications at the University of Glasgow. Students who want to win this must complete a scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of official degree certificate
- Copy of official transcripts
- Official English translations of certificates
- One reference letter
- Copy of photo page of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum UK 2.1 honors degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 60
- CPE/CAE – 176
The winners of this scholarship will be awarded up to 15 full tuition fee waivers for the Postgraduate taught and Master’s program they undertake at the University of Glasgow.