Swansea University is eagerly awaiting applications from excellent students for its Biosciences Fully-Funded KESS II MSc by Research Scholarships in the UK. The grant is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The research programme encourages students who want to develop their skills in statistical and geospatial programming, problem-solving, designing decision support tools, and stakeholder engagement.
Great funding opportunity that will cover the tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a research-led institution that offers academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help students. It offers 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses with 20,620 enrollments.
Why study at Swansea University? The university provides a wonderful learning environment with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. Here, students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MSc by Research
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc by Research degree programme in Ecology, River restoration, GIS, citizen science, and River management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience or a related subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the MSc by Research coursework at Swansea University. After being registered, you must complete the KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2020-21 and KESS II Supplementary Form. The references can take the form of a letter on official headed paper, or via the University’s standard reference form. Alternatively, referees can directly email a reference from their employment email account to KESSstudentenquiries-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, two references, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and a £1,000 bench fee, plus a stipend. The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,819 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.