The University of Lausanne is invited for a funded PhD position, at the Department of Physiology to work on a multidisciplinary project aiming to investigate the role of cortical and subcortical brain structures in vigilance state regulation.
The University of Lausanne is a higher teaching and research institution composed of seven faculties where approximately 15,000 students and nearly 5,000 collaborators, professors, and researchers work and study. Ideally situated along the lake of Geneva, near Lausanne’s city center, its campus brings together over 120 nationalities.
User Review( votes)
• Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
• Course Level: award is invited for a funded PhD position.
• Study Subject: award is available in the Department of Physiology.
• Award: Scholarship offers a nice working place in a multicultural, diversified and dynamic academic environment, opportunities for professional training. Possibilities of continuous training, a lot of activities and other benefits to discover.
• Number of Awards: Not known.
• Nationality: The position is open to all the nationalities.
• The award can be taken in Switzerland.
• Eligible Countries: The position is open to all the nationalities.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
Applications are invited for a funded PhD position, at the Department of Physiology of the University of Lausanne, to work on a multidisciplinary project aiming to investigate the role of cortical and subcortical brain structures in vigilance state regulation. Applicant must complete the MSc in life science (with a focus on neuroscience). Must Fluency in English (oral and written).Aptitude for scientific research and highly motivated. Have Previous experience in sleep research. Have Experience in histology and confocal microscopy. Experience in ontogenetic. Have Programming and statistical experience.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit a motivation letter, CV, last diploma and letters from references. Only applications through this website will be taken into account.