Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Leeds is offering International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships in the UK.
The scholarship encourages aspirants who want to commence an undergraduate degree programme in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences for the session 2021/2022.
The University of Leeds is one of the highest regarded universities in Europe and consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It is committed to recruiting the brightest and best students, regardless of background from around the world.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Students in Leeds have access to some amazing entertainment options, ensuring that they may play as hard as they work. University life is about having fun as well as working hard to attain your academic goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree courses within the Schools of Chemical and Process Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computing, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Physics, and Astronomy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1, and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1, and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Eligible students will receive up to £6,000 for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds for the academic session 2021/2022.