The University of Leicester is now giving Indian students a great opportunity to apply for the India Academic Excellence Scholarship. This funding programme is available within the University of Leicester’s School of Business.
This scholarship is made possible with the purpose to attract academically gifted Indian students for the university’s undergraduate degree programme starting in September 2020.
This support will help those Indian students who want to study at University of Leicester.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leicester is known for excellence, world-changing research, and top-notch and inspirational teaching. The university possesses the world-class infrastructure and highly-experienced faculty members.
Why would you like to enroll in any programme at the University of Leicester? The campuses of this university have laboratories, libraries, art studios, computing centers, and other facilities making students’ university-life enjoyable.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: India
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field commencing in September 2020
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be a part of this opportunity, then make sure you fulfill all the requirements:
- Candidates must be classified as international (non-EU) students for fee purposes.
- Candidates must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course at the University of Leicester School of Business commencing in September 2020.
- The fee discount will be calculated based on the standard tuition fee for each year of your course.
- Candidates should currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The aid amount will automatically be deducted from the tuition fee once successfully being admitted into an undergraduate course at the University of Leicester.
- Supporting Documents: It is required from all candidates to send the given documents with their application of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All students who hold a high school diploma will be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course at the University of Leicester.
- Language Requirement: All the candidates who belong to any non-English speaking country will have to provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language. University accepts IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
This support will provide an award of £3,000 per year of full-time study. This award will assist students by reducing the burden of tuition costs.