The University of Paris is pleased to welcome international students to participate in the SMARTS-UP Scholarships to study in France.
Students that participate in this scholarship programme and successfully get selected will be granted an award of €8,000 for the current academic year 2022-2023 towards a graduate programme study of their choice at the University of Paris.
Nice offer for applicants in France.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 68th in Best Global Universities, the University of Paris is the leading university of Paris recognized internationally for its excellence in research, comprehensive, high-quality programs, and support towards innovation.
Why study at the University of Paris? It is a prestigious French university located in the heart of Paris with several campuses located around the city. It seeks to promote the inclusion of individuals, regardless of origin, social background, or health status. The university promotes all interests of the students.
Application Deadline: Students need to submit their applications for this scholarship by 16th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Paris
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any graduate programme at the University of Paris mentioned in the list of eligible courses under this scholarship programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have not studied in the French higher education system.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must first make an admission application via the university portal and then apply separately to participate in the scholarship programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Research proposal
- ID copy
- Passport size photo
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are suggested to follow the application procedure of international students and meet all necessary requirements to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have a good command of spoken and written English.
The selected applicants will be provided a scholarship worth €8,000 to undertake their graduate studies at the University of Paris in France.