The University of Lincoln is encouraging outstanding candidates to apply for its Pakistan Scholarship. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The purpose of this educational award is to support Pakistan participants in order to take a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Lincoln in the UK.
Pakistan participants have a great chance to receive an award amount of £5,000 for postgraduate study at the University of Lincoln.
User Review( votes)
Lincoln University is one of the oldest universities in the UK. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, taught and research programs that draw the attention of and suit the interest of students.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? While studying at this university, students will learn, practice critical thinking, inquiry and investigative skills. It provides great teaching excellence and academic facilities for participants along with financial support.
Application Deadline: August 7, 2020
- University: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught programme
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Pakistan
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2020/21
- Have been awarded 60% or more overall from a four year Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a 2:2)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates must also complete an International application Form (PDF) and submit this to intscholarships-at-lincoln.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The participants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
Benefits: The University of Lincoln will provide the award amount of £5,000 to all eligible candidates during the period of study.