Take advantage of the Josephine Connell Scholarship today! The University of Hertfordshire is providing a tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship scheme is valued at £3,000 and will be available for students who are taking admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Hertfordshire.
Amazing offer for students to get an award amount of £3,000 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1948 as a Hatfield Technical College, the University of Hertfordshire is a public university in the United Kingdom. It is known as one of the top twenty-five Colleges of Technology in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Hertfordshire? While study at the university, students will be able to enjoy the facilities on one of their multi-million-pound campuses. Students will get a flexible choice for their chosen career path.
Application Deadline: September 18.
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be UK students
- Applicants have to register in the approved programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have 240 Credits from BTEC HND or Foundation Degree in computer studies or software engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: All students must prove that they can speak English to a sufficient standard to study their programme.
The University of Hertfordshire will provide the award amount of £3,000 for students to complete their higher education in the UK.