Would you like to pursue a career in teaching or research at a higher education institution in Germany? Then, you must participate in the DAAD In-Country Scholarship programme organized by DAAD at Hasanuddin University.
The scholarship programme is aimed at supporting the study of students of the Southeast Asia countries in their home country or any other country in the region. The award of the scholarship will cover all expenses of study incurred and will give the winners a chance for a research stay in Germany for up to 6 months.
Ranked 16th nationally, Hasanuddin University is one of the best universities in Indonesia. It aims to always provide a qualified learning environment to develop the capacity of innovative and proactive learners.
Why choose to study at Hasanuddin University? It is a center of excellence in developing human resources, science, technology, art, and culture influenced by Indonesia’s status as a maritime nation and is one of the most prominent universities. The university is a very famous destination for international students for its affordable quality education.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: German Academic Exchange Service
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be nationals of Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, East Timor, Thailand, and Vietnam to be eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake the Master of Pharmaceutical Science at the University of Makassar in Indonesia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have successfully completed generally a three-year university undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can register on the university portal and apply as directed. The application form can be obtained from here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic certificate
- Medical assurance
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The scholarship will cover the study and research allowance, tuition fees, printing allowance, travel allowance (In-Region only), health insurance, and a monthly stipend of the winners.