Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, the University of Manchester is offering GREAT Kenya funding for talented students.
This is an educational program designed for helping deserving applicants from Kenya to complete their postgraduate degree studies in the School of Engineering.
The University of Manchester is a well-known UK institution that annually attracts thousands of students from around the world to study. It came into existence when the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology were conjoined.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The university offers a variety of learning opportunities as well as a pleasant atmosphere. In today’s global society, it also emphasizes the importance of cross-cultural exchanges between Japan and the rest of the world.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Kenya
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking a postgraduate degree in the School of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer of study at the University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- The scholarship can only be awarded to offer holders who are passport holders of Kenya.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, students will apply for a suitable course at the university; after that, they will be eligible to send the application form sent to you via email if they successfully receive an offer.
- Supporting Documents: CV, statement of intent and writing samples, GRE GMAT or other test scores and reference letter should be submitted in a PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: Academic excellence over and above the criteria required for admission to the taught master’s course selected.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The educational fund will give an amount of £10,000 to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.