The University of Manchester is currently seeking applications from talented students from around the world for a wonderful scholarships programme available in the field of mathematics.
This funding opportunity is established to help students realize their potential, and empower them to become the next leaders of the field of mathematics.
This is an exciting program that will help you with tuition fee and maintenance cost.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester is a reputed UK-based institution that attracts every year thousands of students from all over the world to study here. It came into existence when the Victoria University of Manchester and the University Of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology were conjoined.
Why would you like to take admission at the University of Manchester? The university is included in the list of world’s top universities due to its quality of education and innovation. Besides offering globally recognized courses, it provides well-being facilities and a supportive educational environment to its students.
Application Deadline: Throughout the year
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: Department of Mathematics
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: Tuition Fees + Maintenance
- Number of Awards: 6 to 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in the field of Mathematics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Can be of any nationality
- Must hold an offer to study in an approved course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After applying for an applicable course at the university, students will be eligible to send their application for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of a postgraduate research programme must hold a master’s degree in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following English qualifications for most of the courses:
- IELTS Academic(both the UKVI and non-UKVI tests)
- TOEFL iBT
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE)– modules ISE II, ISE III or ISE IV
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
The scholarship will provide home students tuition fees and maintenance as an award. However, all international applications will only be provided with tuition fees.