Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named Manchester Science and Engineering International Excellence scholarship.
This support will benefit those international fee-paying, self-funded students enrolling in any degree program in the faculty of science and engineering at the University of Manchester.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester was founded in 2004 by merging two well-known institute named Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It has more than 40,250 students and over 12,800 staff members. It is among the largest universities in the United States.
Why study at the University of Manchester? This institution is recognized at the international level for its academic and research excellence. It offers undergraduate, master, and doctorate programmes in a variety of fields.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000 per year
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in science and engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should be international fee-paying, self-funded students.
- Applicants should maintain a 60% average performance each year to qualify for annual payments Offer holders should have chosen Manchester as firm choice
- Applicants must be fully registered with the eligible department on an undergraduate degree course as a new student.
- Applicants must possess an offer of a place within the faculty at the University of Manchester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There will be no separate application process. All students who have received an offer to study within the faculty at the University of Manchester will automatically be considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to send the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the entrants are expected to have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
There are twenty awards each of £3,000 available for international students. The sponsorship will be provided to students per year throughout the course.