Excellent aspirants are invited to become a part of an exciting International Admission Doctorate Scholarships at the University of Ottawa in Canada. The programme is open to students from all around the world.
The funding opportunity encourages students who want to commence a PhD degree programme. So, all the interested candidates are welcome at the university to be part of this wonderful programme.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get financial assistance in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Ottawa offers master’s degrees, doctoral programmes, and graduate diplomas based on courses and study. It also invites students to explore its graduate programs to find the one that’s right for you.
Why study at the University of Ottawa? The University of Ottawa offers a wide variety of academic programs, administered by ten faculties. It is the largest English-French bilingual university in the world. Students are motivated here to developed students’ skills and capabilities during their studies.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: at least $9,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme at the University of Ottawa
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold an honours bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B (calculated using your last 20 courses) Doctoral programs.
- Must hold a master’s degree with an average of 75% or B+ (calculated using your last ten courses).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree programme at the University of Ottawa. After that, students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Must have the previous year transcripts and degrees. For more details, applicants must meet the documents required.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the programme, applicants have previous years’ degrees and certificates at the University.
- Language Requirement: Must meet the English language proficiency to get enrol in the programme at the University.
The University of Ottawa is providing an amount of $9,000 / year for students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree programme in Canada.