Many students dream of studying in Australia, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Queensland is offering Oei Family International funding for the academic session 2021/22. The programme is open for domestic and international students.
The educational award will support outstanding students to overcome issues of equity, diversity, and access to postgraduate studies in the discipline of psychology, in particular, studies in clinical psychology.
Nice offer for international students to receive up to $5,000 for study in Australia,
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a well recognized higher education university located in Australia. It offers a comprehensive range of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ offers comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience. Here students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $5000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in Health and Behavioural Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be enrolled, or intend to enrol, in the first year of an Approved Program.
- Not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , students must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, personal statement, 500 words or less, evidence of one or more of – (i) financial disadvantage; and/or (ii) being from a Rural or Regional Area; and/or (iii) being the first in their family to attend university; and/or (iv)being from a non-English speaking background.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will offer the following benefits:
- One Scholarship may be awarded per year on the recommendation of the Head.
- The value of The grant is $5,000 for each year for which it is held.