Take the next step in your career by joining a Postgraduate Research International Scholarships at the University of Sydney available for the academic session 2021/2022. The funding programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The goal of the scholarship programme supports PhD students in the School of Chemistry to research computer simulations to design better printable solar cells.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an open research university that offers a broad range of disciplines and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s biggest challenges. It provides more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
Why at the University of Sydney? The University prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Stipend Allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research programme in Computational Chemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD in the School of Chemistry
- Be willing to research computational chemistry
- Must hold an honours degree (first class) in chemistry, physics, or a related field, or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- Must have a background in physical chemistry, chemical physics, or a related field, ideally with experience in computational research.
- International applicants must be able to pay for their academic course fees or hold a tuition fee scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must have to take admission in a Postgraduate Research degree at the University of Sydney. After receiving an unconditional offer of admission, candidates must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcript, area of study and research proposal, curriculum vitae, and list of publications. Note: Please upload all your attachments as one pdf file. Do not upload documents in a high-resolution format so as to aid with minimizing file size.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The funding program will offer a stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The recipient may apply for an extension of the stipend allowance for up to six months.