Students, who want funding opportunity to be educated, can apply for the Masters international awards in English Language and Applied Linguistics at the University of Reading.
The main purpose of this funding programme is to provide financial aid to the dedicated and deserving international students who want to pursue a master’s degree programme at the University of Reading.
Get financial assistance and complete your master’s degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Reading is a lively and diverse higher education institution. It has approximately 17,000 students from diverse backgrounds and cultures. It is divided into 16 academic schools and has four main campuses in the United Kingdom and abroad.
Why study at the University of Reading? While studying at this university, students can find several profitable classes to support their academic, social and personal success. They will have access to a number of free support services, including job searching, career counselling, visas, and banking.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and UK/Republic of Ireland students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in MA Applied Linguistics MA TESOL
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a previous year’s degree with a good academic result from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in a master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit Academic CV, academic certificate, transcripts, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Reading will provide tuition fees as an award to the outstanding international students in the UK.