Do you have a desire to accomplish your higher education in the UK? If so, apply for the PhD international awards in Harnessing Opportunities for Meaningful Environments at Loughborough University in the UK.
Great opportunity for overseas, EU and UK students to complete their studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Loughborough University is presently ranked in the top 10 on all three tables. It has 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups, institutes and centres.
Why study at Loughborough University? The campus of this university is situated in a beautiful location with top-quality facilities. Students would be able to use a range of services, including large lectures, libraries, well-equipped labs, lecture centres, lodging, etc.
Application Deadline: March 5, 2021
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: School of Design and Creative Arts
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International, EU and UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Harnessing Opportunities for Meaningful Environments.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students (including EU and UK students)
- Must have a degree of honors (or equivalent) of at least 2:1 in design, psychology, social science, human factors, architecture, design experience or related subject matter.
- Having an applicable master’s degree will be an advantageous
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online for the PhD degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a written statement (of about 500 words), motivation letter for wanting to study for a PhD in this region a draw round of your research interests, detail on your first thoughts about the topic, and your thoughts about the methodology and general approach you wish to take and the statement should include some references to previous work.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
The Loughborough University will provide an award of tax-free stipend of £15,285 per year for three years and covers tuition fees at the UK/EU rate