The University of Regina is inviting international students to apply for its Global Education Scholarships. The scholarship will be awarded to undergraduate and graduate students for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship application can be attempted by international undergraduate and graduate students who have earned a minimum GPA of 70% and 80% respectively and are enrolled in full-time courses at the University of Regina. The students will be awarded $1,000 or $2,000 CAD depending upon the course they choose upon being selected.
Nice offer for international students in Canada
User Review( votes)
The University of Regina is a public research university in Regina, Saskatchewan which was founded in 1911 in Canada and was initially founded as a private denominational high school of the Methodist Church of Canada. The university is of global importance and ranks 935th position in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Regina? The University of Regina aims to create a world that values empowered citizens, generates high-impact scholarship, and embraces Canada’s diversity. It aspires to be a leader in innovative and anti-oppressive undergraduate and graduate research, scholarship, teaching, learning, and service and is focused on values of mutual respect, integrity, social responsibility, and honesty
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open. However, students must observe course-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: University of Regina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level study programmes available at the University of Regina can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be have enrolled in full-time studies of graduate/undergraduate coursework at the University of Regina.
- The applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 70% to 80% or no failed courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply for admission via the university portal. Scholarship application forms for undergraduate and graduate students must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- College or University Transcripts
- Statement of Intent
- Portfolio Components
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have 70% and 80% GPA for undergraduate and graduate entry respectively.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAEL – 70
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 59
- CanTEST – 4.5
- MELAB – 80
- TOEFL Paper New – 20
- Duolingo – 110
The winning undergraduate and graduate students will be presented an award worth $2,000 CAD or $1,000 CAD depending upon the course they join at the University of Regina.