The University of Roehampton is pleased to offer ESRC South-east Network for Social Sciences (SeNSS) international awards in the UK. The grant is available for both International and domestic students.
The educational programme is designed for international students who will take admission in a doctoral degree at the University of Roehampton.
Great opportunity for international and domestic students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Roehampton University is a public university in the United Kingdom established in 1975 as the Roehampton Institute of Higher Education. It is listed in the university rankings worldwide between 201 and 250.
Why study at the University of Roehampton? You will improve your skills at this University and become more secure in your chosen area. Here students will have the ability to participate, grow new interests and skills.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Roehampton
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: £17,285 for maintenance and fees covered
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree programme in two pathways – education and social anthropology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be the UK, EU and international students are eligible for a full award (fees plus annual stipend).
- Must have gained at least a 2.1 in your bachelor’s degree for 1+3 awards (Masters plus PhD); you must have a valid, and ESRC-recognized, Master’s degree for +3 (PhD-only) awards.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a doctoral degree programme at the University. After that candidates are required to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the University, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
The University of Roehampton will provide Fully Funded Doctoral Studentships & Maintenance Stipend £17,285 for maintenance and fees covered.