The University of Saskatchewan is offering scholarships for international students to study undergraduate degree program. Recipients are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
The University of Saskatchewan is a modern, supportive and cosmopolitan university located in the centre of one of Canada’s most vibrant cities, where we welcome students from all countries and all backgrounds.
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The award of the scholarship is valued at $10,000 CDN.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 6 scholarships are available for the students.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1). International students (non-Canadian citizens paying differential tuition) entering any direct-entry college at the U of S will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
2). Recipients are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
3). Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
4). Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
5). Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: By applying online for undergraduate admission, students will be eligible for consideration. The application deadline is February 15. Students must also submit the necessary supporting documents, pay the $90 CDN application fee and meet U of S admissions requirements (including English Language Proficiency) by March 1.