The University of Saskatchewan offers scholarships for international students to study in an undergraduate degree program in Canada.
Recipients are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards in Canada
Fab choice for international applicants in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Saskatchewan is a modern, supportive, and cosmopolitan university located in the center of one of Canada‡s most vibrant cities, where we welcome students from all countries and all backgrounds.
- Application Deadline: February 15.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The awarded scholarship is valued at $10,000 CDN.
- Number of Awards: There are four scholarships available for the students.
- Nationality: The studentships are available for international students.
- Scholarships can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- International students (non-Canadian citizens paying differential tuition) entering any direct-entry college at the U of S will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
How to Apply
The application form can be found online.
- How to Apply: By applying online for undergraduate admission, students will be eligible for consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Students must also submit the necessary supporting documents such as:
- Academic transcript
- Copy of passport
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
- One-time scholarship valued at $10,000 CDN.
- Recipients are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.