The University of Winnipeg is providing the Entrance Awards for the talented students in Canada. The bursaries are available for all students who are entering the University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before.
The University of Winnipeg is a public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, that offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs.
A valuable program for students.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study Undergraduate, Graduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available for Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program
- Award: Ranges from $100 – $40,000.
- Nationality: The grant is available to Canadian students.
- The number of scholarship: Number not given.
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirement: These are for all students who are new to the University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before. Students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
- These awards must be accepted in the academic year they are offered.
- How to Apply: You have to take admission in the degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you have to download the application form and submit it to Student Central, Red DropBox, 1st Floor, Rice Centre OR Awards and Financial Aid, Green DropBox, 2nd Floor,
Rice Centre (489 Portage Ave) or mail it to Awards and Financial Aid The University of Winnipeg 515 Portage Avenue Winnipeg, MB R3B 2E.
- Submit the following pieces of information:
- Personal Statement: Outline your academic and future goals, your need for financial assistance
(if applicable), and any additional information you want to Awards Selection Committee to know.
The statement should be 250-500 words.
- Official High School Transcript