The University of South Australia has initiated an excellent funding scheme called BUPA International Student Grant for students who demonstrate academic and extracurricular excellence.
This award will benefit both current and prospective international students of any undergraduate and postgraduate coursework. The grant is valued at $1,000.
This is an amazing opportunity through which you can fund your higher education in Australia.
User Review( vote)
The University of South Australia has always been committed to educating learners from around the world. It was opened in 1991 by combining two former institutions namely the South Australian Institute of Technology and the South Australian College of Advanced Education. The university is recognized for its relevance, affordability, and excellence.
Why study at the University of South Australia? The institution is home to some of the best researchers in the world, high-qualified lecturers, and highly motivated students. The campus of the university has every facility that sought-after by the students. It offers well-designed degree programs in a broad range of fields that build students’ transferable skills and develop their critical thinking.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants are invited from international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, candidates need to fulfil all the given requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled or applying for an approved programme at the university
- Applicants can be a citizen of any county in the world.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , all candidates are recommended to enrol in an approved programme at the university first. Once their application for admission is accepted, they can send an application for this application through the university’s scholarship
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to send a personal written statement that must be within 250 words, and outlining their academic achievements and extracurricular excellence, explaining how this grant will benefit them and their study.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants of an undergraduate degree program must have a high school diploma. Candidates who wish to apply for a postgraduate degree programme must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
This support will provide to all successful applicants with the award of $1,000. The award amount will help them to pay for their expenses associated with the study.