The University College London has started accepting applications for the School of Planning Centenary Scholarships / RTPI Future Planners Bursary. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
There are six scholarships each of £9,200 available for students from the UK and EU who are undertaking an approved degree programme at the university.
This support will not only help you gain higher education but also provide you amazing perks that will make your university experience memorable.
User Review( votes)
The University College London is the third-largest university on the tern of the student population. It provides high-quality education to all students regardless of their background, financial condition, and nationality. It was founded in 1826 and is divided into 11 faculties.
Why study at the University College London? The university has become a major hub for education and research in the UK. It houses over 43,900 students from more than 150 countries and a staff of over 13,360 members. UCL is ranked as fourth in Europe and eight in the world.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £9,200
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available for the following courses:
- MSc Housing and City Planning
- MSc Infrastructure Planning
- Appraisal and Delivery
- MSc International Planning
- MSc Spatial Planning
- MSc Sustainable Urbanism
- MSc Transport and City Planning
- MSc Urban Regeneration
- MRes Inter-disciplinary Urban Design
- Milan City Planning
- Eligibility Criteria: To consider your candidacy for this programme, applicants must fulfil all the requirements:
- Applicants must be from the UK and EU
- Applicants must be enrolling in one of the study programmes given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, then you must apply for an approved study programme at the university and complete an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are recommended to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement:
- Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT
- Cambridge English: C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- Cambridge English: C1 Advanced (CAE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)
- Trinity College London, Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE) III
- UCL Institute of Education Preparation for Academic Studies in Higher Education (PASHE)
- UCL International Pre-Master’s Courses
- UCL Pre-sessional English Courses.
The university will grant six scholarships each of £9,200 each. These financial aid positions will cover the partial tuition fee of all eligible candidates.