Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial hardship. To cover study expenses, Virginia Commonwealth University is offering the International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The grant is available for international students who wish to study the bachelor’s degree program at a university in the USA.
A great chance for international students to get the educational fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Virginia Commonwealth University is ranked a top 100 research university by the National Science Foundation. It has one of the top-ranked public graduate art schools.
Why study at Virginia Commonwealth University? While studying at this university, students can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities. As a VCU student, you’ll have the chance to pursue a health career, connect a health-related topic to your studies.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to apply for the that they need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the documents such as copies of original academic documents
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Virginia Commonwealth University will provide an award amount of up to $5,000 to the winning candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.