The University of Southern Denmark is offering up to 15 International PhD Positions in Computer Science and Cheminformatics at its Training Alliance for Computational Systems Chemistry (TACsy) for 2023.
The PhD positions are available across 15 highly interlinked PhD projects in fields such as computer science, chemistry, biochemistry, and machine learning. The applicants research protentional backed by scientific accomplishment, language skills, and willing to undertake international research stays to be considered for the position.
Great offer for international students to receive tuition fees in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998 and currently ranking 261st in Best Global Universities, the University of Southern Denmark is a university in Denmark. The university is known to be driven to success by its ambition to promote talents and research achievements that develop society.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Denmark? The University of Southern Denmark is a very welcoming space for students, known among them for its well-structured programmes that include training of research and teaching. The university aims to develop talents that encourage unique, innovative solutions for the benefit of a sustainable world and contributes to breaking down barriers and shaping a sustainable future.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Students from Denmark and abroad are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applications for the PhD Positions in Computer Science and Cheminformatics at the University of Southern Denmark can be made.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be interested in working in a multidisciplinary and international research environment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to submit an application form for the PhD position. Interested candidates must submit a separate TACsy Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A research proposal/description of an approach to the project(s)
- A letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project(s) in question (max. two pages)
- Detailed CV
- Copies of diplomas, Bachelor’s as well as Master’s degree
- At least two signed reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the potential for conducting outstanding research, as demonstrated by scientific accomplishments (in particular, quality of the thesis, but also, e.g., code repositories, conference presentations, outreach activities, or publications).
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have excellent communication skills in English, verbally as well as in scientific writing.
The successful applicants selected by the University of Southern Denmark will be guaranteed Doctoral candidate PhD funding from the European Commission for 36 months and appointment for three years, employment and salary in accordance to the role.