The University of Stirling is pleased to welcome applications for a beneficial funding scheme called Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship.
This award is valued at £2000 and will be granted to all those international students who are applying for MSc/MLitt in gender studies at the University of Stirling.
This support will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
The University of Stirling is a highly regarded institution providing education and researching since 1967. It has five faculties and its campus is considered the best in the United Kingdom. The university is a comprehensive community that includes 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff.
Why would you like to gain an education at the University of Stirling? The university has always been dedicated to providing students with quality education so that they can make a difference in the world. Here students can find a wide range of study programs that cover different areas of education. Its campus houses a variety of facilities like cinema hall, theatre, bank, pharmacy, supermarket, and library sports hall, swimming pool, and pitches, etc.
Application Deadline: July 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £2000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: England, Northern Ireland, Wales, European Union, International, Scotland.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc/MLitt in Gender studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To get consideration for this application , you need to meet the given criteria:
- Must be from England, Northern Ireland, Wales, European Union, International, Scotland
- Must have applied for MSc/MLitt in gender studies at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the students who have got the offer to study at the university can apply for this scheme via completing an application form that must be returned to the faculty of arts and humanities graduate studies office at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have at least a second class honours degree in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The language requirements vary from one course to another. However, the university accepts the following qualifications:
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)
- IBT TOEFL
- IBT TOEFL
- TOEFL ITP
- Trinity ISE II
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2 Communicator
This scholarship is worth up to £2000. This award will help students with educational expenses and allow them to focus on their studies.