The University of Strathclyde is now looking forward to welcoming applicants for its Biomedical Engineering International Excellence Award.
This prestigious scholarship is funded to help well-qualified international students pursue MSc & MRes Biomedical Engineering courses and the P&O MSc course at the University of Strathclyde.
This support will support your postgraduate education by providing award of £4,000.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is a popular technical institution based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support. It was formed in 1796, making it one of the oldest higher education institutions in Glasgow.
Why would you like to take admission at the University of Strathclyde? The university’s facilities, award-winning teaching, and student services make it a great place to gain education for every student. It is included in the UK’s top 20 universities for research intensity. Here students can find a variety of degree program and courses that cover various areas of study.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught and postgraduate research
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for MSc & MRes biomedical engineering courses and the P&O MSc courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who have been enrolled in an approved course at the university will only be eligible to apply for this application . Interested candidates must contact [email protected] to apply for this funding scheme.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided by the students at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree in a relevant field to take admission in an applicable program.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course. However, the university’s current standard requirement is IELTS with a score of 6.5 overall.
This support will provide an award of £4,000 for a one-year duration. This award will assist all eligible candidates with tuition fees.