If you have been planning your study in the UK, you must not miss out on this great opportunity to secure financial resources to support your education. The University of Sunderland has established the International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program on-campus are eligible to win this scholarship. The applicants must be commencing their studies in any intake up till June 2023 to be considered. The scholarship award will be presented in the form of a tuition fee reduction up to a maximum of £1,400 subjected to the course level.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Sunderland is a public research university that was established in as a university on 1902. It has been ranked among the best in the world at the 101st-150th position in QS WUR Ranking By Subject 2022.
Why choose to study at the University of Sunderland? The University of Sunderland is bold and inspirational in providing education, research and creative practice. It offers its students, staff, communities and business partners in the UK and across the world transformative experiences.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing, however, the students are suggested to thoroughly check program-specific application deadlines to avoid rejection of application.
- University or Organization: University of Sunderland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £1,400
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme offered at the University of Sunderland.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students starting their course in September, October, and November 2022, January, February, April, and June 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the UCAS website. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit documentation including references, a personal statement and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CPE – 180
- CAE – 170
The successful winners of the scholarship will be awarded a tuition fee reduction worth £1,400 and £900 for their undertaken undergraduate and postgraduate program respectively, at the University of Sunderland.