The University of Sydney is proud to offer the Postgraduate Research Scholarships on Pain in Adolescents. This scholarship is open to domestic, full-time PhD students in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Researching pain in adolescents.
The scholarship amount is $35,000 per annum, and no specific number of awards is available. The access mode for this scholarship is online and open to Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, or Australian Permanent Residents.
Worthy opportunity for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 31st October 2022.
- Organization: The University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course level: PhD degree
- Award Amount: $35,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Students
- Subject: Health and Medical
- Eligible Country: Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident
- Eligibility: Domestic, full-time PhD student in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Researching, pain in adolescents
The University of Sydney is a world-leading research institution, boasting an impressive array of professional faculties and schools which offer undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees. The university has a long and illustrious history and continues producing highly sought-after professional graduates.
- Be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident
- Be willing to apply for admission, have applied for admission, have a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to commence, or be currently enrolled in a full-time PhD within the Faculty of Medicine and Health.
- Conduct research into the pain in adolescents.
The Scholarship will provide a stipend allowance valued at $35,000 per annum for up to 3 years. The recipient may not apply for an extension.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the online application form.