Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, the University of Tasmania is providing the Tasmanian International funding for the academic year 2020-21.
Beneficial offer to get 25% tuition fee for a degree program in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tasmania was founded in 1890. It is a public research university and ranked 305th university in the world. It is the fourth oldest university and offers various undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why at the University of Tasmania? At this university, students can enhance their skills in their chosen area of work. They provide various pathways for career advancement and professional development for the students.
Application Deadline: Various according to the program
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and post-graduate
- Award: 25% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or bachelors degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to enroll in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission to the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of passport and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will require to have the equivalent of an overall B+ average or higher in their previous degree and also fulfil the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You have to fulfil the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The university will cover the 25% tuition fee for the students