Applications are invited for the CSM Mining Scholarship at the University of Exeter for the academic session 2020/21. These opportunities are available for highly motivated candidates who want to pursue a BEng or MEng Mining Engineering program.
The awards are provided through the generosity of the CSM Trust, to support the next generation of Mining students in their studies. 25 awards of £6,000 are available and will be paid in three termly installments.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Camborne School of Mines (CSM) is a world-class mining school with a 130-year heritage. It was operated as an educational charity with a Board of Governors.
Why study at the University of Exeter? This university gives a range of study options with world-class faculty at their campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. It also provides candidates with the opportunity to pursue quality education in freedom of thought so that they can gain professional competence.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this application .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are awarded to study BEng or MEng Mining Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: You need an offer for BEng or MEng Engineering at the University of Exeter (2020) in order to be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All offer-holders for BEng or MEng Mining Engineering at the University of Exeter (2020 entry) will be automatically considered for this award. To apply for the award, apprentices must have to enrol themselves in a BEng or MEng degree program at the university. Thereafter, they can register themselves online.
- Supporting Documents: There is no documentation for the grant. You may be asked to submit at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the BEng or MEng Mining Engineering program.
- Language Requirement: Students who are nationals of a majority English-speaking country may be accepted without an English qualification if during the application process it has been demonstrated that you are able to understand written and spoken English to the required level.
25 awards of £6,000 are available and will be paid in three termly installments.