Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Waikato is providing the International Bursary for outstanding students. The funding is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary assists international aspirants who want to commence undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton and has ranked among the 266 world’s best universities in New Zealand. It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through to postgraduate research.
Why study at the University of Waikato? The university provides world-class education and research portfolio, providing a complete and dynamic university experience, specialized in character, and strong international links for advanced knowledge. Here, candidates can get lifelong support from the careers center and suitable work experience.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Awards: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- International students enrolling full-time to study at the University of Waikato Tauranga Campus in the first year of the program.
- Includes Toi Ohomai students who have completed diplomas covered by formal guaranteed credit agreements between Toi Ohoimai and the University of Waikato.
- Must not be coming to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body and not be coming to the University of Waikato on a Guaranteed Credit Arrangement through a study abroad or student exchange agreement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The bursary will cost up to $ 10,000 and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition fees after the semester withdrawal date.