To help international students lessen the financial burden of their higher education in the USA, the University of Wisconsin – Parkside has decided to award the University Scholarships to cover a portion of the out-of-state tuition charge.
The award programme will be held for the academic courses commencing 2022-2023. Both undergraduate and graduate students can take this application and secure funding worth $4,000 per year.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wisconsin–Parkside is a public university in Somers, Wisconsin, ranked #168-#222 in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The school supports students by designing custom-tailored degree programmes to meet the demands of the job market today.
Why choose to study at the University of Wisconsin–Parkside? The University of Wisconsin is committed to high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services responsive to its diverse student population and local, national, and global communities.
Application Deadline: Interested students are advised to complete and submit their application by the early admission deadline, i.e., 15th January 2022, to apply for the scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin–Parkside
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any of the undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at UWP can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have attained a GPA if 3.49 to 3.7.
- Students must possess an F1 Visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can head to application portal of the university to submit an admission application. All international students that apply will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit academic transcripts and copy of their passport alongside the online application and English proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: Students must be 17 years and above and Rank in the upper 50th percentile of their high school class or have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a high GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 71 (internet-based)
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- An ACT English subscore of 23 or higher
- Minimum EIKEN score of 2304
- Minimum GTEC score of 1140
University of Wisconsin – Parkside will award a scholarship worth $4,000 per year and renewable up to the duration of their course, to the selected students.