Indonesia is considered one of the most affordable education systems in the world. If you want to study in Indonesia, apply for the UNS Scholarships at Sebelas Maret University for the academic year 2021-2022.
Any student who wants to undertake a bachelor, master, or doctoral study at UNS is eligible for the scholarship. The award will include a tuition fee waiver, accommodation, and an Indonesian language course.
User Review( votes)
Sebelas Maret University is an Indonesian public university ranking 12th in the nation. Ever since its foundation in 1976, the university has invested in finding new discoveries in science, technology, and art that can be used to solve society’s problems and to build a better life.
Why choose to study at Sebelas Maret University? The Sebelas Maret University is very well known for producing graduates who are pious to the God Almighty and virtuous, intelligent, skilled, independent, and physically, mentally, and socially healthy. UNS conducts education and teaching that inculcates self-development and encourages independence in students. It is a well-organized university that hosts diverse students.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Sebelas Maret University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries apart from Indonesia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any bachelor, master, or PhD degree programme taught at UNS is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be no more than 25 years of age at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the UNS application portal and apply to the programme of their choice. The applicants are required to fill a registration form to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recent formal photograph
- Colour scan of valid passport having at least 18 months of validity (cover page & identity page)
- Certificate of graduation from the latest education institution (in English or Indonesian language)
- Academic transcripts from the latest education (in English or Indonesian language)
- Medical statement (in English or Indonesian language)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Financial statement
- Personal statement
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Preliminary research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a constant minimum GPA of 2.00 to gain a position at UNS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit proof of English and Indonesian language proficiency.
The winners of the UNS Scholarship will be given tuition fee waivers to cover the programme fee, accommodation at the student dormitory for 6 months, and access to a funded Indonesian language course.