Grasp the astonishing opportunity by applying for the Faculty of Law Juris Doctor international awards in Australia. The funding programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Nice opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1949, it is a public university for academic purposes. Programs are offered in the fields of bio-science and security, law, business and economics, contemporary humanities and creative arts, ICT, robotics and equipment, water, climate, environment and sustainable development, social policies, government, public health, etc.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? In Australia, the University was 4th and in the world 45th. It offers 145 undergraduate and 286 graduate programmes in nine faculties. It also offers four diplomas and foundation studies.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme awarded in law offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student to be considered for the programme at the University.
- Must have a previous year’s degree (or equivalent) with a good academic result from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to check the documents required at the University of New South Wales.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for selection to this program, the applicant must meet entry requirements at the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of New South Wales will provide education fund as an award o undertake the Juris Doctor program at the University.