The University of Queensland is delighted to offer its Graduate School Scholarship for international students to pursue research in any subject area offered by the university.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.
A fine program for aspirants
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline:
- For international students: June 28, 2019
- For Domestic students: September 29, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a higher degree by research
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in any field
- Scholarship Award: Base stipend of $28,092 per annum tax-free (2020 rate), indexed annually, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Nationality: Domestic and International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
- be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ
- be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the higher degree by research program.
- not be receiving a living allowance award, or scholarship providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the higher degree by research program.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Follow the UQ process for applying for a Higher Degree by Research and mention in your application your interest in applying for this scholarship.
- To apply for an RHD, follow the steps outlined in the online application.