The University of Queensland is delighted to offer its Alfred Midgley Postgraduate Scholarship for international students to pursue research in the field of Australian literature. The minimum amount of the scholarship will be $6,000 per annum.
The aim of the scholarship is to support a postgraduate student engaged in research in the field of Australian literature.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.
- Application Deadline: March 1,2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Australian literature.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship may be held for 1-3 years with the possibility of a6-month extension. The minimum amount of the scholarship will be $6,000 per annum. This is a Philanthropic Higher Degree by Research, Half Top-Up Scholarship.
- Nationality: Australian &Permanent Residents or NZ citizens and International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian &Permanent Residents or NZ citizens and International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a postgraduate student.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Follow the UQ process for applying for a Higher Degree by Research and mention in your application your interest in applying for this scholarship.
- To apply for an RHD, follow the steps outlined in the online application.