The University of Queensland is delighted to offer its Alfred Midgley Postgraduate funding for international students to pursue research in the field of Australian literature. The minimum amount of the support will be $6,000 per annum.
The aim of The grant is to support a postgraduate student engaged in research in the field of Australian literature.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.
- Application Deadline: March 1,2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Australian literature.
- Award: the program may be held for 1-3 years with the possibility of a6-month extension. The minimum amount of the support will be $6,000 per annum. This is a Philanthropic Higher Degree by Research, Half Top-Up Scholarship.
- Nationality: Australian &Permanent Residents or NZ citizens and International applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian &Permanent Residents or NZ citizens and International applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a postgraduate student.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Follow the UQ process for applying for a Higher Degree by Research and mention in your application your interest in applying for this application .
- To apply for an RHD, follow the steps outlined in the online application.