The University of Queensland is thrilled to announce Business School Honours Tuition Fee Reduction International Scholarships for high-calibre applicants in Australia.
The educational ward assists outstanding international students who want to commence Bachelor of Business Management (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree coursework for the academic session 2021/2022.
Amazing opportunity for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is ranked second in Australia and second in the country for research excellence. Students from all across the world can earn associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher decorate degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides comprehensive support services and orientation programmes to ensure that you have the best possible university experience. You will obtain practical experience, information, and abilities that will prepare you to exceed your career expectations.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Honours
- Awards: $4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Business Management (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce (Honours).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students have received an offer for an Approved program and intend to commence or has commenced in the 2021 academic year
- Is a domestic or international student in accordance with the University’s Student Fees Policy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the honours degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates can complete the online application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The value of the scholarship will be $4000 as a one-off scholarship towards the cost of tuition fees of the approved program at the University of Queensland.