Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of Queensland is announcing Cerebral Palsy Alliance PhD Research International Grants for the session 2020/21. The programme is available to domestic and international students.
The purpose of the program programme is to attract new and highly qualified graduates in the field of cerebral palsy research.
Golden chance for international students to get an educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university located in Australia. It offers comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university has a broad emphasis on teaching excellence and gives students additional national teaching awards. While studying at UQ, students can gain hands-on industry experience through placements and internships.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to $35,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the study area of Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a research PhD student applying or studying in a recognized institution.
- Must have an official PhD supervisor who is affiliated with a recognized institution and/or research organization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After getting enrolled, candidates must submit an online submission via the Cerebral Palsy Alliance PhD Research Grant website.
- Supporting Documents: Must include a letter of support from their primary supervisor, using the template provided by the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Eligible students will receive up to $35,000 per annum for a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland in Australia.