The University of Queensland, in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Technology, has launched the UQ-IITD Academy of Research Joint PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This programme is accepting applications from all PhD students, be it international or Australian, in any area of study at the University of Queensland. Eligible students will be selected and provided a living allowance for the duration of their studies.
This scholarship will help to defray the expenses associated with studying at the University of Queensland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation is known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages advanced ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Comprehensive and high-quality education is incorporated in the programmes at UQ which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
Application Deadline: The applications are now open.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students, national and international, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes offered at the University of Queensland can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign up on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Copies of academic transcripts or qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by the research of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend to the selected students to conduct their postgraduate study.