Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Scholarship in Structural biology of TIR Domain-Containing Proteins offered by the University of Queensland.
Grab this funding opportunity and get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is Australia’s fifth-oldest public research university. It is dedicated to offering high-quality research-based education and a conducive learning environment.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides comprehensive support services and orientation programs to ensure that you have the best possible university experience. You will obtain practical experience, information, and abilities that will prepare you to exceed your career expectations.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,597 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from domestic and international students around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Structural biology of TIR Domain-Containing Proteins
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- have completed some research experience
- have completed an approved university degree and
- can meet the English language requirements.
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission to the university. After, that applicant has to apply online to be eligible for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following documents: a cover letter, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $28,597 per annum to the successful candidates.