The University of Exeter is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Wellcome Trust and University Funded PhD International Studentship in the UK. The programme is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
Get financial assistance and complete your PhD degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter; the United Kingdom, that was founded in 1955. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs in a variety of science, humanities, and social science subjects.
Why study at the University of Exeter? At this university, candidates will advance in the business world and obtain job opportunities. The University of Exeter is one of the best options for students seeking a top-notch education in the United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Following Animal Feed: knowledge, governance and industrial food production.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a 2:1 Honours degree plus a Master’s degree or similar research experience, or hope to do this.
- Must have researched science and technology studies, history of science, technology, and medicine, human geography, environmental, social science, or policy studies.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in an area other than social sciences or the humanities must have a master’s degree in a similar social science or humanities field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Exeter. After that, students must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a full CV, covering letter, a research proposal (please see below for details) and details of two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Exeter will provide UK tuition fees and an annual maintenance allowance at the current Wellcome Trust rate of £ 19,919 per year, rising to £21,542 for year two and £23,298 for year 3, and a research allowance of £5,000 for the three years.