Hurry up! Apply for the International PhD Positionsin Applied Molecular Science at the University of Queensland. It is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost.
The educational opportunity is available for Australian and international applicants in order to pursue a PhD degree program at the university in Australia.
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ provides many development opportunities to the students while studying here. At this, they will learn from teachers and scholars who are acknowledged international experts in their fields.
Application Deadline: December 07, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Australia as well as all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program in Applied molecular science: energy materials and polymers
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed some research experience
- Students have completed an approved university degree and
- Candidates can meet the English language requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to take admission to the PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the following documents:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China, you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this application, you must also meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ.
- Language Requirement: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the language requirements page.
Each successful winner will get the financial support of $28,092 per annum for deserving candidates.