Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the MBA Business Excellence Scholarships at the Newcastle University in the UK. The grant is available to all international students for the session 2021/2022.
The main aim of this programme is to provide financial help and support candidates in achieving their career goals by providing awards of £8,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees. So, all the interested candidates can apply for the programme.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding international students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1834, Newcastle University is a UK public research university. It helps in exploring a new world of business opportunity through human experience, ethics data, and emerging technologies.
Why would you like to study at Newcastle University? The university provides around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programmes in a wide variety of subject areas spanning arts, sciences, engineering, and medicine, together with approximately 340 postgraduate taught and research programmes across a range of disciplines.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: £8,000
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA degree programme in Business Excellence at the Newcastle University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the MBA programme of 2020 entry.
- Must have substantive managerial experience (normally four years or more, minimum of three years).
- Must preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree.
- Must have to perform well at interview across all competency areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the programme applicants must have to take admission at the university. After that No other application required. All candidates will be assessed at the time of interview for this Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: previous year degree, a CV, Certificates to confirm your degree or highest qualification – if your degree is complete, a copy of passport, and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students must be met out of the university admission requirement page.
- Language Requirement: University’s programs are in the English Language; if the student hasn’t met the English Level requirements, he/she will be required to take the English Proficiency Exam.
The Newcastle University is providing Awards of £8,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.