If you want to get higher education in Australia, then apply for the International PhD Scholarships in Spatiotemporal Data Analysis for the academic session 2021/2022.
The study program is designed to assist both domestic and international students who want to pursue a higher degree by research program at the university in Australia.
This amazing opportunity will support financially to the international students who want to pursue a PhD degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is Australia’s fifth oldest public research university. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. The university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? While studying at this university, students will have access to a rigorous education in a supportive and creative environment. They find success in their career and influence worldwide.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2021
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $28,597 per annum (2021 rate)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Australia as well as all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Spatiotemporal Data Analysis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have to enrol in a higher degree by research program at the university
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A research master’s degree, or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Ensure you have all the required documents prepared when you submit your application.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page. Students must produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually for International students.