If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of business administration, then you have a lucky chance to apply for the Taught Master’s Award offered by the Swansea University in the UK.
The award programme aims to support international applicants who want to start their taught master programme at the university for the session 2020-2021.
Wonderful chance for international students to complete their MBA programme in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University was established in 1920 is a public research university. It offers 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses with 20,620 enrollments. It also offers academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help students.
Why study at Swansea University? The University provides right stability between excellent teaching, research and high quality of life for students. Its teaching and support help students to become critical thinkers and innovators.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All around the globe students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have to complete the following criteria:
- Applicants must be fully self-funding your studies
- Seekers must be enrolling into the full-time MBA program at Swansea University
- It is essential for the scholar to suspend their studies
- The candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply, applicants needed to take admission in MBA degree study at this university. After taking enrollment, students will automatically be applied for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students create one of the following to answer ‘tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part of’ and submit to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your education you must meet university entrance requirements.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission at the university, you mandatory to apply any affirmation of your English language skills.
Swansea University will provide an award amount of £20,000 to all deserving candidates for MBA study which will cover tuition fees.